Saturday, October 16, 2010

questions....

1. What or who is your greatest inspiration?

people on street cause i always find something unique from different people then i got inspiration to mix and match it with my own style and some movies and my favorite fashion bloggers who are really succeed and awesome, i learned so much from them they motivate me to be better and find my own style 

2. Why are you interested in fashion/modelling/photography?

cause it's the way i express myself. i'm a quiet person, i don't talk much but when it comes to fashion people say it's the way i "speak". looking good for myself is make me happy and compliments are appreciation for myself. 

3. How would you describe your style?

i love vintage things such as my mom things, and then i love rebel too with some sides of feminism. i wear whatever i want, and feel comfortable and just be confident.

4. Does your blog help you in your career?

i don't really see my career on fashion blog anytime soon right now. I still go to school and i think if i succeed express myself with this fashion blog and people like it, i really want it to be real like to be fashion designer or have a boutique.

5. What do you like to do in your free time? – apart from blogging

i love dancing, writing songs, singing or drawing and travelling

6. What is your advice for young people who are interested in a career

well don't give up, when you start making a fashion blog you want it to be good, so make it interesting. don't forget to tell people like promoting on twitter or facebook, or fashion sites, or exchange link with some fashion bloggers it will make people notice you. be confident, be yourself. if this is your dream then you'll have to start believing and stop just sit there and hoping. make some good work, try your best and do things you love and happy. cause in the end that's all that matter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment